Sunday, January 6, 2013

Arrival!

For those of you wondering, Kelly and I made it to our guest house safe and sound at 5:30 am.  We have napped on and off since our arrival but are unable to get any quality sleep (similar to how it was on the planes).  We finally ventured out to get some water as it is hot and sticky here!  We are having some difficulties with the language barrier but still have managed to find what we need.  We start at clinic tomorrow and I will post more once things get under way.

P.S. please send us 'cold' thoughts from WI and MN as we are already complaining of the heat :)

2 comments:

  1. Did you feel like you playing a game of charades as you tried to break thru the language barrier? Though I imagine it being a lot less fun when you're parched and tired. Icicles, ice fishing, frozen tundra....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello from Neshkoro! Grandpa & I send our love & support. We'll try to send some cold weather to you. Although it's 40 this A.M. Enjoyed Xmas with you. Grandpa says to stay out of the sun. Ha!! Good luck with that one. Enjoy this experience & live it for Grandpa. & me too! Hugs & kisses ,. Say Hi to Kelly too. Grandpa & LynetteXXXXXXXXXXOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

    ReplyDelete