Monday, April 1, 2013

Home Sweet Home

My family and I made it home safe and sound late Friday night (without our luggage).  We had the family vacation of a lifetime and could not have asked for a better experience together.  My parents and sister enjoyed time in Istanbul, Turkey and Zanzibar without me and then we went on a week long safari as a family.  Such a perfect and memorable week!!


I am still in shock that my time in Tanzania has come to an end!  I am thrilled to be home but extremely sad to have left Tanzania.  Definitely a mix of emotions.  My experience working and traveling around Tanzania has been an adventure that I will never forget, and I enjoyed sharing it with family and friends through my blog.  Thanks to everyone who followed my journey and encouraged me along the way!  I could not have done it without the endless love and support.  Until next time :)


~Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment